About the client
The client is a global company using Amazon Web Service through a AWS partner in Japan. They rely on AWS infrastructure to deploy and enable access to a diversity of services for their employees and customers globally.
- Overview: Our technical support engineers give customers help on technical issues and additional guidance to operate their infrastructures in the AWS cloud platform.
- “How to” questions about AWS service and features.
- Best practices to help customers successfully integrate, deploy, and manage applications in the cloud.
- Troubleshooting AWS API and AWS SDK issues.
- Troubleshooting operational or systemic problems with AWS resources.
- Issues with AWS Management Console or other AWS tools.
- Problems detected by Health Checks.
- Industry: IoT, Retail, Media & Entertainment, Business Analytics.
- Country: Japan, Korea, China, Singapore, Thailand
- AWS services: Amazon EC2, Amazon RDS, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3), Amazon CloudFront, Amazon VPC, Amazon SNS, AWS Beanstalk, AWS Lambda, AWS Autoscaling, AWS IAM, etc.
- Operating Systems: Ubuntu, RHEL, Windows.
- Web servers: Nginx, Apache, IIS.
- Email services: Postfix, Sendmail.
- Databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server.
- Team size: 6 certified AWS technical support engineers.
- Collaboration model: Offshore Development Center (ODC).
- Software development type/phase: Technical support service.
- Our AWS support engineers must work to provide support for a very broad range of AWS services (about 200 AWS services).
- Because our client is a global company with multi-country employees and multi-location offices, our AWS engineers must provide support to the end-users in both English and Japanese and cope with timezone differences.
- Luvina chooses from our AWS-certified engineers with good English communication skills to join the project.
- Japanese Communicators and Bridge Engineers are also added to the team to resolve language and communication gaps.