About the client
Our client is a non-IT company specializing in the securities business, providing services centered on asset management and online trading for individual and corporate clients in Japan.
With the increasing demand for opening and managing securities accounts, the client needs to migrate the legacy system to the AWS cloud environment.
Luvina has consulted, designed, and developed a high availability, high reliability, and fault tolerance system on AWS that enables the end-users to continuously use the service even on system migration.
- Industry: Finance, Securities, Banking.
- Country: Japan
- Amazon Web Services (most popular AWS Services)
- A number of third-party applications such as OS (Linux, Windows,…), web servers (IIS), databases (SQLServer), batch (JP1)
- Programming languages: Python, NodeJS.
- Infrastructure as code: Terraform
- Use blue-green deployment for application deployment.
- Team size: <10 AWS Engineers.
- Collaboration model: Offshore Development Center (ODC).
- Software development type: Design, Development, DevOps.
– The project requires Luvina’s engineers to have both senior and expert level in AWS and experience in the Securities service industry.
– The best AWS engineers and solution architects with more than 3 years of experience in the finance & securities industry were chosen from Luvina’s talent pool for the project.