About the client
Luvina’s client is a Japanese software company specializing in the development, sales, and maintenance of various solutions that support digital transformation (DX) including:
- CMS (Content Management System) and CXM (Customer Experience Management) using digital marketing technology.
- RPA (Robotics Process Automation), BPM (Business Process Management).
- VR (Virtual Reality).
- Management Consultant.
- Overview: The client assigns Luvina to perform software development tasks including:
- Maintain the core system, and core modules of Heartcore CMS/CXM including investigating – testing – bugs fixing, modification and upgrading, and new development.
- Deploy, maintain, and support Heartcore CMS/CXM projects for the end-clients, which includes: Deploying, migrating, upgrading, investigating – testing – bugs fixing, new development, or functions/modules customization.
- Industry: Digital Marketing, Software (Content Management System, Customer Experience Management).
- Country: Japan.
- Back-end: JAVA, JSP.
- Database: Maria DB/My SQL.
- Team size: ~16 engineers per month.
- Collaboration model: Offshore Development Center (ODC).
- Software development type: Analysis & Design, Implementation (Coding), Testing, Integration, Deployment, Maintenance & Support.
- In the field of Content Management (CMS) and Customer Digital Experience (CXM), HeartCore is an enterprise-level CMS/CXM system that requires a very high level of security, systematicity, stability, and strictness in software architecture design and programming, as well as a high load capacity and a requirement for each member of the project to have expertise in Digital Marketing.
- Recognizing that Heartcore is a well-known enterprise-level CMS/CXM framework with high and stable growth potential in the Japanese and international markets, Luvina has invested in building a team of highly qualified engineers with technical and professional knowledge of HeartCore, as well as strong management skills. In addition to simple duties such as establishing CMS/CXM systems and designing interfaces for end-clients, this team can also analyze, design, and execute API programming, custom programming, upgrade the core system, create new extensions, etc.
- High-quality projects were released on time by Luvina Software.
- In the beginning, clients only outsource minor testing and deployment tasks, while partners in the UK and India perform higher-level However, within a short period, the client has entrusted Luvina Software with more challenging development projects that demand intervention in the system’s foundation in addition to editing, updating, and establishing new system extensions.