Offshore Development Center (ODC)
You hire ten to hundreds of IT engineers, a fully equipped IT infrastructure, and other administrative units dedicated to your big and long-term projects.
When to choose
- You have large long-term projects or a set of projects bound together.
- You need a large and diverse team.
- You need a scalable team & resources.
- You need your own branding.
- You want to fully control not just the entire Development Team but also own a private workspace and a complete IT infrastructure, security, access system, etc.
- You want to open a branch/subsidiary in the off-shore country without start-up and infrastructure costs, regardless of any local legal/policy problems.
- You want to expand your market to Vietnam.
- You need Vietnam localization for your products or services.
- Ensure efficiency, stability, and scalability throughout the project lifespan.
- Faster Time to Market.
- Focus on Core Competencies.
- No start-up and infrastructure costs
- Reasonable cost of operation.
- Own branding
How to start?
- Let us know your initial requirements: We work closely with you to define your exact requirements, business processes, company standards, specific IT systems environment, and the approach to be used, thereby producing estimated resources for the project.
- Define an organizational structure for your new team: We ensure your offshore members thoroughly understand their roles, responsibilities, and scope of work. From that, we distribute the workload between the on-site and offshore teams.
- Prepare job descriptions for all vacancies: Based on your request, we select and recruit IT talents of relevant experience, in-depth expertise, educational background, working etiquette, and soft skills.
- Plan your ODC security measures with us: Determine who gets access to which parts of the project and what decisions they are authorized to make.
- Manage the development process: We plan the whole project with agreed methodology, milestones, and deadlines and set up project tracking and management tool.
- Establish smooth-running communication: We create an adequate level of rapport and communication to establish smooth connections, give you clear instructions, and evaluate the team’s performance at regular intervals.