Dates: October 25 (Wednesday) to October 27 (Friday), 2023.
Time: 10:00 – 18:00 (closing at 17:00 on the last day).
Venue: Makuhari Messe, Nakase, Mihama-ku, Chiba, Chiba Prefecture, Japan.
Our Booth: Booth numbers 32-41.
Exhibition Website: https://www.japan-it.jp/autumn/ja-jp.html
Participating in the 14th edition of Japan IT Week Autumn 2023, Luvina introduced various IT services that we provide to Japanese clients.
Held in Chiba, Japan from October 25 to 27, 2023, Japan IT Week Autumn 2023, the 14th edition, is one of the largest IT events of the year, attracting over 1,000 exhibitors and more than 50,000 visitors from all over the world.
Blending Traditional and Technology: Luvina Software’s Standout Showcase
During this event, Luvina Software partnered with Saishunkan System to bring a fresh perspective to booth design. The theme, inspired by the ambiance of old Hanoi streets, might seem at odds with the modern IT industry, yet it captured the strong attention and curiosity of many visitors.
With the motto “Simplify Your Work,” Luvina brought high-quality and cost-effective IT solutions to this event. We adhered to the key principles of “Prompt, Effective, and Fair” to convey the value that Luvina can provide to customers through our services and technology solutions.
At our booth, Luvina Software showcased outstanding products and services, including:
– Customer Relationship Management (CRM) solutions: These help businesses effectively manage customer information, thereby enhancing business efficiency.
– Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions: These assist businesses in efficiently and comprehensively managing their operations.
– QR Code solutions: These enable businesses to efficiently manage, track, and interact with customers.
– No-code solutions: These help businesses build software applications without the need for coding.
The Japan IT Week Autumn 2023 event is an important opportunity for Luvina Software to promote our image and showcase our products and services to potential partners and customers in Japan.
After 3 days of participation in the event, Luvina Software achieved crucial results:
– Engaged with over 300 potential partners and customers.
– Received positive feedback on our products and services.
– Established connections with several potential partners for future collaboration.
Luvina Software will continue to make efforts to provide the best software solutions to customers, contributing to the development of the technology market in Japan.